Achieving Atraumatic Extractions and Socket Preservation with Live Patient Treatment
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Richard M. Golden, DDS
Ara Nazarian, DDS
This course will demonstrate new techniques in exodontia to atraumatically perform extractions while preserving the bone and cortical plate. You will learn how to make your extractions more predictable resulting in less chairtime, less traumatic patient experience, happier patients and increased referrals. Not only will you learn how to perform better patient care, but also how to increase your bottom line.
Following the morning lecture session, you will have the opportunity to perform several difficult extractions and socket preservation procedures with guidance from Dr. Richard Golden, the inventor of the Physics Forceps, and Dr. Ara Nazatian.
Out-of-state doctors can perform their own procedures. All supplies and instruments are provided. Just bring yourself and be ready to learn revolutionary techniques and contribute to extracting over 100+ teeth during this one day course.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Learn revolutionary new concepts in accomplishing predictable atraumatic extractions based on physics and wrist movement only.
- Gain insight as to why the vast majority of the extraction instruments in use today haven’t changed substantially in hundreds of years.
- Better understand the advantages of several new extraction instruments.
- Learn methods of alleviating the patient’s fear of dental extractions and the unnecessary discomfort typically associated with conventional extraction instruments and extraction methods.
- Increase patient acceptance.
UDM School of Dentistry Corktown Campus, Detroit, MI
[Click here for directions]
8:30am to 4:30pm
7 hours (Lecture and Hands-On)
Please call our co-provider, Golden Dental Solutions, for more information or to register for this course.
Attendance limited due to live patient treatment.