Friday, July 13, 2012 - Saturday, July 14, 2012
Ahmad M. Fard, DDS, MS
Michael Linebaugh, DDS, MS
Leyvee Cabanilla Jacobs, DDS, MSDKathleen Pascoe, CDT
Ahmad Deebajah, BDS, MS
This two-day hands-on course will guide you through the process of planning and delivering esthetic cases with laminate veneers and all ceremic crowns. This course is designed to acquaint the dentist with evidence-based prosthetic considerations needed for successful esthetic all-ceremic outcomes.
Day One - Participants will design a case using esthetic principals and smile analysis. This course will guide you through preparation and interim fabrication of six laminate veneers and/or all-ceramic corwns. Participants will practice digital impressions with a chairside oral scanner and learn how to properly communicate with a laboratory for predictable esthetic outcomes. Evidence-based restorative material selection will be reviewed.
Day Two - Bonding agent selection, evaluation and techniques will be discussed. Participants will review delivery techniques and practice seating veneers and/or all-ceramic crowns. Various treatment plan options and alternatives will be discussed. Participants are encouraged to bring their cases for instructor led group discussion.
At the completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Use esthetic analysis for diagnosis and treatment planning
- Select the approprate materials needed for successiful esthetic results
- Identify and perform the approprate preparation design for each case
- Improve laboratory communication for predictable outcomes
- Deliver cases with simplified techniques
- Take Home Ceremic Bur Block
- Take Home Instructional CD
- Prep 6 Veneers
- Seat 3 Veneers
- Free 6 Unit Diagnostic Wax-Up Gift Certificate With Veneer Case at Prosthodent Dental Studio
- Certificate for 25% Off Final Restorations at Prosthodent Dental Studio
UDM School of Dentistry Corktown Campus, Detroit, MI
Includes continental breakfast and lunch.
Dentist - $725; Allied - $395
UDM Alumni: Dentist - $652.50; Allied - $355.50
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM; Registration table opens half an hour before the course begins.
12 hours (Lecture and Hands-On Laboratory)
Please bring lab jacket and safety glasses for the hands-on portion of the course.
This is a limited attended course, so register early to reserve your seat.