Acheiving Atraumatic Extractions with Live Patient Treatment
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Richard M. Golden, DDS
Health care professionals will learn new and improved techniques in removing teeth and making dental extractions more enjoyable while increasing income. This course will allow you to gain a better understanding of the physics behind extracting teeth and the different forces used.
- Learn revolutionary new concepts in accomplishing predictable atraumatic extractions based on physics and wrist movement only.
- Gain insight as to why the vast majority of the extraction instruments in use today haven’t changed substantially in hundreds of years.
- Better understand the advantages of several new extraction instruments.
- Learn methods of alleviating the patient’s fear of dental extractions and the unnecessary discomfort typically associated with conventional extraction instruments and extraction methods.
- Increase patient acceptance, patient referrals and ultimately your bottom line.
UDM School of Dentistry Corktown Campus, Detroit, MI
[Click here for directions]
9:00am to 4:0pm
6 hours (Lecture and Hands-On)