- Dining Services
- Facilities (Repair and Service Requests)
- UDM Health Center
- Human Resources
- IT/Computer Center
- Personal Counseling
- Public Safety
- University Ministry
- The Writing Center
- Office of Academic Affairs - where all of the Academic Standing Committees are detailed.
- OSPRA (Office of Sponsored Projects and Research Administration - dedicated to facilitating the process of attracting funding for research and special projects to the University
- Institutional Review Board - Researchers are responsible for following the procedures outlined in the Research Project Submission Procedures and Guidelines posted here.
- Faculty Research - Established to communicate to the University community and beyond the scholarly research of UDM faculty, to link to opportunities for external funding, and to highlight conferences, colloquoy, and conversations about research.
- UDM Points of Pride - key messages highlighting UDM's mission to provide an excellent, student-centered education.
- Identity Standards - Describes the use of the UDM Logo and Crest. Download of the Logo is available.
- Institute for Building Sustainable Communities: a new initiative which seeks ways to integrate sustainable development into our curriculum.
- Instructional Design Studio: offers a variety of services (including online course development) for using instructional technologies to supplement and enhance coursework.
- Leadership Development Institute: offers service-learning opportunities for students.
- The Technology, Education and Copyright Harmonization Act Policy / TEACH Act Technology Policy
External Sites of Interest
These web sites are not part of the University of Detroit Mercy official web site.