Thank you for supporting Detroit Mercy Dental!
Your gift allows us to carry out our mission to develop scientifically based, socially and ethically sensitive oral health professionals through excellence in teaching, scholarship and service. From small class sizes, courses taught by exemplary faculty, an emphasis on hands-on learning, and a commitment to nurturing leadership and service, a Detroit Mercy Dental education is a prestige honor.
Your contributions facilitate student scholarships and graduate fellowships, special student programs, equipment purchases, and faculty support. Thanks to your support, we continue to graduate qualified, practice-ready dental professionals that you can be proud to call colleagues. We are grateful for your gift to make a difference in the lives of our students.
2016 Donor Honor Roll
We are grateful for and honored by your generosity. Your gift makes an impact far beyond the walls of our School; you are changing oral health forever!
Contributions to Detroit Mercy Dental provide:
- better infrastructure and learning environments
- cutting edge technology in the clinics and classrooms
- oral health care to at-risk populations whom otherwise would not have access to care, both locally and abroad
- scholarship assistance and financial relief for students
- unique opportunities and experiences for students to partake in community outreach programs and missions trips
The University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry recognizes and thanks the following donors who contributed to the School between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016: Donor Honor Roll
Director of Development
Mr. Thomas Sklut