Types of Gifts
- Corporate & Foundation Philanthropic Partnerships set a platform for identifying and forging a strategic and mutually beneficial relationship between organizations and UDMSOD.
- Faculty & Staff Contributions reinforce a message that UDMSOD’s community is strong and vibrant and that our mission is worthy of investment. Choose between a one-time annual gift or enroll in the Faculty & Staff Payroll Deduction Program.
- Leadership Gifts can also be known as Capital & Endowed Gifts. This type of support may be funded via a combination of outright gifts of cash and securities, limited partnerships, real estate, and other forms of tangible personal property. They are often sought out by alumni, parents and friends interested in supporting UDMSOD's mission through gift planning.
- Memorial & Honor donations may support UDMSOD, celebrate a significant occasion, remember a loved one, or recognize someone special by designating your gift to UDMSOD funds, programs, projects and more.
- Planned Giving helps you determine what type of giving best serves your outcomes and assets.
- Securities are often gifts donated via an electronic stock transfer
Director of Development
Mr. Thomas Sklut