Summer Enrichment Program
The Summer Enrichment Program (SEP) provides educational experiences which assist underreprestented minorities (URM) and/or disadvantaged applicants toward matriculation and graduation from dental school; the program is cost-free.
2016 Program Dates:
- June 1 - July 1, 2016
Awards & Benefits:
- Exposure to the dental field and hands-on activities
- Strengthen academic skills
- Preparation for the Dental Admission Test
- Receive financial aid information and admission counseling
- Social and cultural competency training
- Participate in student/alumni forums
- Engage with local dental professional
- Receive dental school application assistance
If you are interested in participating in the SEP, please review the qualifications required for application.