Patient Financial Services
The Office of Patient Financial Services is available to ensure you are aware of the cost and fees of service at our clinics. Should you have any questions related to the financial aspect of your treatment, please contact us.
- Corktown Campus: 313-494-6711
- University Health Center Clinic: 313-745-4595
- In the student program, cost of treatment ranges from 30-50% less compared to what is charged at a private practice
- Once you are accepted as a patient and a treatment plan is developed, you will be provided with a detailed breakdown of cost of treatment.
- Our clinic accepts most dental insurance plans, including Medicaid
- Please note: We do not participate in HMO dental insurance plans. If you have a HMO plan, you must confirm with the insurance company that you are covered if you receive treatment from an out-of-network provider
- You must present complete information about your dental insurance plan at your initial visit and notify Patient Financial Services of any change in or loss of coverage
- We will bill your dental insurance plan as a courtesy to you
- You will be responsible for any portion of the fee your dental insurance does not pay
Payment in full, including insurance co-payments, is required on the date service is rendered.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Money Order
- MasterCard or Visa
- Personal checks are only accepted after a treatment plan has been developed and signed
- Checks are not accepted for emergency services or services completed before a treatment plan is signed