Applicants must be graduates of ACCREDITED Canadian dental hygiene programs.
Due to the International status of Canadian students, a slightly different application process is needed.
Submit the following documents to the Degree Completion Coordinator in the DH Admissions Office NOT the university admissions office or ISO:
- International student application
- Download and send with the following documents.
- DO NOT APPLY ONLINE.
- A Statement of Financial Support completed and personally signed by your sponsor and by yourself
- A Signature Page from the International Student Application Form personally signed by you
- Copy of the information pages of your passport
- A $50.00 application fee, payable by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diners Club), certified check, or money order.
- This fee is non-refundable and does not apply to any other fee. No application will be considered without an application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended (send to DH Admissions Office)
- Copy of your dental hygiene license
- Copy of your Canadian board scores
- Copy of CPR certification
Canadian citizens may enroll as either part-time or full-time students.
- Full time consists of a minimum of 12 credits a semester undergraduate
- Canadian Landed Immigrants may enroll only as full-time students and require a visa to enter to U.S.
- Regardless of whether you enroll part time or full time, we will issue you an I-20 form, which will allow you to enter the U.S. in F-1 (student) status.
- Canadian students are allowed only one online course pre semester.
Once accepted, it is very important that all Canadian students visit the International Services Office as soon as they enter the U.S. to attend classes.