Information for Faculty & Staff
- Academic and Event Calendar
- Clinic Manual
- Faculty Assembly
- Faculty Handbook
- Office 365
- Titan Connect
If you would like to update your online bio or photo, please contact Kari Radjewski at firstname.lastname@example.org
University Links and Services
Offices & Services
What is Sakai?
Sakai is a collaborative environment which enables users to upload resources and communicate with other members of shared worksites.
Who can use Sakai?
All faculty and staff members have access to Sakai, and should be enrolled in the standard worksites. If you do not think you are enrolled in the correct worksites, please contact Educational Technology support for assistance.
How do I use Sakai?
Sakai is located at http://sakai.udmercy.edu/
Log in using your TitanConnect credentials. The menu on the left-hand side provides access to the tools in a worksite. Documents are located under "Resources." Click a file's name to download/view it.
If an email address is provided, messages sent to that address will be forwarded to all worksite members and a copy will be stored in the "Email Archive" section of the worksite.
Sakai has an online help index which explains common activities in step-by-step instructions. It can be found here: https://sakai.udmercy.edu/portal/help/main
Other communication tools, including real-time chat and threaded message boards, are available in some worksites. For help using these tools, please contact Educational Technology support for assistance.
Detroit Mercy Information
- Office of Academic Affairs - student academic progress, academic policies, curriculum
- OSPRA (Office of Sponsored Projects and Research Administration - dedicated to facilitating the process of attracting funding for research and special projects to the University
- Institutional Review Board - Researchers are responsible for following the procedures outlined in the Research Project Submission Procedures and Guidelines posted here.
- Faculty Research - Established to communicate to the University community and beyond the scholarly research of Detroit Mercy faculty, to link to opportunities for external funding, and to highlight conferences, colloquoy, and conversations about research.
- Detroit Mercy Points of Pride - key messages highlighting Detroit Mercy's mission to provide an excellent, student-centered education.
- Identity Standards - Describes the use of the Detroit Mercy Logo and Crest. Download of the Logo is available.
- Instructional Design Studio: offers a variety of services (including online course development) for using instructional technologies to supplement and enhance coursework.
- Leadership Development Institute: offers service-learning opportunities for students.
Organized Dentistry Links